Renew Counseling Services is comprised of a team of highly credentialed and experienced mental health professionals. We are committed to offering safe and confidential services as you engage in your own therapeutic journey. We provide individual, couples, and family services for those experiencing personal, relational and psychological issues.
50 – 60 Minutes
- Academic and work issues
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral and Mood changes
- Cancer stressors
- Childhood Trauma and PTSD
- Chronic stress
- Couples and premarital counseling
- Developmental trauma and attachment issues
- Household changes, such as divorce, parental incarceration, and foster home placement
- Mood Disorders, such as Bipolar and Major Depressive Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Physical illness/disabilities
- Pre-marital sessions
- Grief and loss
- Self-harm and Suicidal Ideation
Co-Occuring Disorders Services
60 – 90 Minutes
We provide full assessments and individual therapy for co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders for adolescents and adults. Assessments are completed quickly and include referrals to community treatment providers who best meet the individual’s needs.
Free Phone Consultation
Call to ask questions and identify if this is this right service for you and your therapy needs.